Thursday, April 17, 2014

PRC Registration Renewal at SM City Pampanga

Hello! How are you? Today, my post is not about cooking or recipes. I just want to share my experience with my PRC ID renewal recently at SM City Pampanga hoping to help our fellow PRC ID holders by giving an idea on the renewal process.

My license was supposed to be renewed in late 2012 but since I was pregnant with our first baby then, I did not want to travel too far to Manila (since I am from Pampanga). Anyway, to cut the story short, 2014 came and I still haven't renewed my PRC License. Because of the long travel, the fact that I did not know how to commute to and from PRC (Opo, maliligaw ako sa Maynila. Promdi lang. Lol!), the long lanes at PRC, and most specially my little girl, I really could not go to Manila because it was too inconvenient for me.

Thankfully, last January, my tita (aunt), who is also a professional, informed me that the Business Center at SM City Pampanga is already accepting and processing PRC ID Renewal. Thank God!!! I mean how convenient right? It was so time and energy saving and moneywise, too! So at the soonest time possible, I went to SM City and finally got my ID processed for renewal.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
                  Click Here For My Latest Blog
PRC Registration Renewal in Clark - ONE STOP PROCESSING CENTER
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Just in case you asked, the SM Business Center is located near Tom's World, Toy Kingdom, Partyland, Our Home, etc and beside Enfant (if I remember it clearly). I am not sure though if the Business Center inside the department store is also accepting PRC renewal transactions.

Anyway, I arrived at the business center at around 10 in the morning and thankfully, I was their first customer. The manong guard assisted me and I was asked to fill up the PRC Form and attach a picture with it that conforms to the PRC requirements. (Important Reminder: Come to the business center wearing something with collar. This is for picture purposes.) Since I did not bring a picture with me, I went to Tronix (located at the 3rd level) and it took me around 15 minutes only to get my pictures done and cost me Php60. Just tell them that your picture would be for PRC renewal, with name tag, and they'll know what to do.

Application Form (Click to view larger image) or
you may download it here.
After I got my pictures, I went back to the SM Business Center, filled up the application form correctly, attached my photo and went to the transaction counter. They asked for my old PRC License (the card itself and not a photocopy) , got my application form and encoded it to their computer. At this point, I was asked to stand in front of their camera because they would need to take my picture for the ID. I asked them how come they asked me to attach a picture in the application form and the lady said that it was for "back up" purposes only, in case the photo that they captured will not be accepted by PRC Main Office. Note that I have mentioned previously that you should come to the Business Center wearing something with collar and this is what it was for.

Now, the fee for renewal alone is Php 450. If your ID is not expired, you would only have to pay 450 pesos plus SM's transaction fee of PHP 50. But since mine was expired for 15 months, I had to pay a penalty of around 25 pesos per month that my registration have lapsed. So overall, I paid the amount of Php 860 (810 for PRC Fees amd 50 for SM fees).

After my payment, the lady showed me the confirmation that my transaction was successful and returned my expired card, asked to keep my receipt and claim slip for claiming the card. All-in-all the transaction at the Business Center took less than 15 minutes only. Whew!

Normally, it would take 30 to 40 business days before the PRC ID can be claimed unless there would be a problem with the delivery, like what happened to mine. So anyway, it's Holy Week already and I would have to check mine by next week and update this blog soon.




UPDATE:
SM CITY Pampanga no longer processes PRC Registration Renewal. However, PRC has a new office located at the ONE STOP PROCESSING CENTER inside Clark.

Please click on the link below to read my latest article. ⇩⇩⇩







Let me know how yours went! :)

I'd like to hear from you! What do you guys think about my post? Your comments and suggestions are very much welcome and appreciated! Thanks!


TAGS: Between You and Cherry, Cherry Yutuc, SM City, Pampanga, PRC ID, PRC Renewal, PRC Registration, Philippines

26 comments:

  1. pwede parin po bang magrenew ng license sa business center ng sm pampanga??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Sa SM Clark na lang ngayon, I haven't checked yet if where exactly but some say that they have a one stop shop at SM and andun daw PRC booth. I'll check din siguro kasi magrerenew na din ako. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Nacheck na po ba ninyo kung pwede pang magrenew ng prc id sa Sm Clark? Thank you.

      Delete
    3. hello, wala po sa SM Clark. Instead, meron pong One stop shop inside Clark, dun po pwede mag renew.. thanks

      Delete
    4. pwede din po bang magfile ng requirements sa clark?

      Delete
  2. Hi po! Pwedi rin ba Kapag change ng status ang license sa SM Clark or need pa magpunta sa Main office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello po! Last time na nag renew ako, hindi inaaccept pag change of status. Renewal of licenses lang ang pinaprocess nila and inadvise ako to process sa PRC main for change of status request. Sa SM CLARK naman, I'm not sure but I think renewal lang din.

      Delete
  3. For renewal lng ba sila how about certificates? Nagrealease fin ba sila?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anong certificate po? pero kung verification ng license, sa prc manila na sis..

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wala na po bang renewal sa SM pamp ngayon? kung wala na po saan na po ngayon?

      Delete
    2. hi po.. wala na po sa SM ngayon. Meron pong ONE stop Shop inside Clark, dun na po renewals ngayon. thanks!

      Delete
  5. Good day po. Paano po makakapagrenew sa sm clark? same process lang din po ba ng sa main office?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi po. Hindi po sa SM CLARK yung renewal. May ONE STOP PROCESSING CENTER po sa loob ng Clark. Same process lang naman din process pero siguro, masmabilis lang po sa Clark since hindi ganun kadami tao. Just dont forget ung picture and yung current license nyo po. Anyway, popost ko din yung experience ko sa renewal ng sakin.. Thanks po. God bless!

      Delete
    2. HI PWEDI PO BA PHOTOCOPY NG PRC ID LANG DALHIN?

      Delete
    3. I believe dapat dala yung original card kasi ichecheck po siya..

      Delete
  6. hello po san banda po sa clark ung one stop shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. papunta ng fontana po.. if sasakay ng jeep, ask for jeepneys going ROUTE 2.. ask specifically if dadaan sila ng one stop shop... if private car.. second stop light sya after ng friendship entrance.. turn left yun yung may jollibee, papasok ka dun then direcho lang po lampas ng CDC Office and right after an aviation office.

      Delete
  7. Gud Eve po puede po ba magpaassess sa office po ninyo for 2nd courser kung ung unit ko po na nakuha ngayon 2nd sem ay applicable na po sa requirement po ninyo para po ako ay makapagapply for Let this coming Sept.
    maraming salamat po

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello po. Nagrerelease po ba kayo ng certificate of registration? Sabi po kasi kung saan daw po nag exam dun dw po kukuha ng certificate of registration or LUPON, pampanga po kasi ako nga exam year 2001 . thanks po

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello po.pano po kpag magrenew sabay change status.pde po b sa clark

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, pwede po ba magpaauthenticate ng license and board of ratings sa Pampanga? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi po! Meron na pong interim office ang PRC sa Robinson’s Starmills. However, I am not sure po what processes ang ginagawa po nila doon. I have yet to see for myself and will update my blog as soon as makapunta po ako so I can share the info again. Thanks po!

      Delete
  11. What if, Kung Hindi mo mkpunta S pag claim ng PRC license in the day of the scheduled appointment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,

    ask ko lang po pano pumunta dun if galing ng Dau?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi po! Currently wala na yung sa SM CITY PAMPANGA.. Yung meron po yung sa clark city... Sakay ka ng jeep sa clark, route2 ask mo if dadaan ng one stop shop sa clark..
    Eto link sa blog ko Ma'am..
    http://betweenyouandcherry.blogspot.com/2017/11/prc-registration-renewal-in-clark-one.html

    If preferred mo yung sa prc pampanga mam, yung sa Robinsons Starmills.. Pero mag set muna kayo mam ng appointment online.. Para di sayang punta mo.. Anyway, may jeep po from dau to san fernando intersection.. From there sakay kayo jeep pang arayat para makababa ng Robinsons...

    Goodluck po..

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think about my posts. Thanks for visiting!